Spruill Arts Youth Programs
Spruill Center for the Arts is offering a wide variety of youth programs to complement students’ remote learning this fall. To help provide hands-on learning experiences during a virtual learning fall semester, Spruill has created the following classes and camps:
- Columbus Day Camp: October 12, 9:30am-3:00pm
- Teacher Workday Camp: October 13, 9:30am-3:00pm
- Teacher Workday Camp: November 3, 9:30am-3:00pm
- Thanksgiving Break Camp: November 23-24, 9:30am-3:00pm
NEW YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Art Explorers and Mixed Media Masters Weekday Afternoon Art Programs (grades k-5)
- Wonderful Wednesday School Break Day Camp: Take a break from virtual learning and come explore the elements of art in an outdoor classroom. Children will work in a variety of media such as drawing, painting, and collage to create one-of-a-kind artistic keepsakes in our beautiful courtyard. Don’t forget to send your little artist with a painting smock and a sack lunch & drink. Don’t forget to send your little artist with a painting smock and a sack lunch & drink.
- Virtual Hubs for grade 2-8 students in the area who require Wi-Fi, as well as a safe hygienic place to participate in their school’s virtual programming or whose parents/guardians are unable to stay-at-home to provide supervision and ensure their child is engaged in their virtual school lessons. Students must provide their own devices. (grades k-5)
A number of scholarships are available for those in need; in particular for working parents on Wednesdays when no remote learning is planned, and during our Virtual Hubs for those that need internet access or a safe, monitored space for their learning.
Spruill also offers extensive art programs for ages 3-12 all year round. Explore classes in drawing, painting, parent & child, mixed media and more! Click here to view the full list youth courses.
Social distancing and the mask ordinance will be enforced for all programs. Click here to learn more about our safety protocols.
How to Register Your Child for Summer Camp & Classes
There are four ways to register for classes. Please note we do not take registrations over the phone.
Every child and adult must have an account to register. Family members may use the same e-mail address; however, a unique password is required for each member of the family.
If you have questions or technical issues, contact the Registration Office at 770.394.3447 x 0.