Youth Classes and Camps
Weekly Classes range from Ceramics to Painting to Cartooning and more!
School Break Camps provide fun and creativity for ages 5-10, year round! Your child will learn from talented Instructors and have lots of fun along the way!
Register for our School Break & Holiday Camps today!
- Winter Break Camp: January 3, 2018, 9:30am-3:00pm
- Let Freedom Ring! MLK Day Camp: January 15, 2018, 9:30am-3:00pm
- President’s Day Camp: February 19, 2018, 9:30am-3:00pm
SUMMER CAMP: May 29-August 3, 2018 (M-F 9:30am-3pm)
- CREATIVE ARTS (Ages 5-6): Explore the wonders of art in a playful, stimulating environment offering visual art projects, music, dance, games, and storytelling. Campers will exercise their imagination each day through interactive activities. Discover clay, collage, drawing, painting, and more!
- VISUAL ARTS (Ages 7-10): Exciting hands-on activities allow campers to explore art, meet creative challenges and exercise their imaginations. Campers will broaden their creativity through drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking and many other artistic mediums.
- PERFORMING ARTS (Ages 7-10): Learn about acting, improvisation, song, dance, and how to perform before a live audience. Campers will explore how to create characters and costumes as well as prop and set design while learning about stage direction.
- STUDIO ARTS (Ages 11-14): Explore new and exciting specialty camps each week! Sessions are led by seasoned professional instructors providing campers the opportunity to experiment or refine techniques in a specific art medium. Comprehensive art camps are a great way for campers to strengthen their skills and learn to express their creative talents.
Summer Camp Registration Opens February 2018!
Teen Intensive Camps/Classes: For teenagers looking for advanced instruction and portfolio development, Spruill Arts offers several classes each Quarter to develop artistic talents and have fun in a friendly environment.
How to Register Your Child for Summer Camp & Classes
There are four ways to register for classes. Please note we do not take registrations over the phone.
Download, print, complete the Summer Camp Registration Form or Registration Form and mail to: Spruill Center for the Arts | 5339 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd | Atlanta, GA 30338
Every child and adult must have an account to register. Family members may use the same e-mail address; however, a unique password is required for each member of the family.
If you have questions or technical issues, contact the Registration Office at 770.394.3447 x 0.