Members contribute crucial support for the Spruill Center's general operating expenses. Become a new member or renew your current membership today! Thank you for your support!
Membership is valid for one calendar year (365 days) and is a non-refundable, tax-deduct able donation.
Again, thank you for your support!
Renewing your membership or becoming a new member is easy:
Many companies will match their employee's gift or membership to non-profit organizations such as the
Spruill Center for the Arts. Your contribution goes that much further in supporting the Arts in your community.
Apply for Matching Gift funds:
- Contact your Human Resources Department for a Matching Gift form. (NOTE: Many Matching Programs have gone online and procedures may vary.)
- Complete the employee section of the form.
Mail or drop off the form to:
The Spruill Center for the Arts
5339 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30338
The Spruill Center will verify your membership donation, complete the form and mail for processing. Please contact us in case of any questions.
- $20 Senior (Age 65+)
- $35 Individual
- $70 Household (2 adults and children under 18)
- $100 Donor
- $250 Contributor
- $500 Patron
- $1000 Bronze
- $2500 Silver
- $5000 Gold
- $10,000 Platinum
- Member prices on all classes
- 10% discount on purchases in the Gallery, the Gallery Gift Shop and Holiday Artist Market
- Member discount at art supply stores (Present your e-mail receipt)
- Quarterly Catalog of Courses
- Invitations to Spruill Gallery exhibit receptions
- Invitations to special events and sales