Rent the Spruill Gallery
The Spruill Gallery is a unique & charming venue for intimate networking events, corporate meetings, staff retreats, team-building programs, and more. Located in the thriving Perimeter Center business district, the historic Spruill Gallery will provide the perfect backdrop for your indoor and outdoor event.
- Indoor: 50 seated / 75 standing
- Indoor + Outdoor: 75 seated / 150 standing
- Private access to Spruill Gallery and outdoor space
- One Gallery staff member to open and close the gallery, manage the Gift Shop, and oversee the Gallery. Additional Gallery assistants available for $80 per event.
Rates & Payment
- Weekdays – $500/ 3 hour period; $100 each additional hour
- Evenings and weekends – $800/ 3 hour period; $150 each additional hour
Securing the event date must be arranged one month in advance of the event date. A 50% deposit based on the estimated cost is required to hold the date. The final payment is due the day of the event. A fee of $100 will be deducted from the deposit for event cancellations and $50 for a change of the event date. Non-profit rates available.
Food & Drink
The Spruill Gallery does not have a full kitchen, although outside catering is permitted. Alcohol is allowed with no corkage fee.
Parking & Accessibility
There is ample parking in the large shared parking lot in the rear of the Gallery off Meadow Lane. The Gallery is fully ADA compliant with sidewalks and a ramp to the front porch of the Gallery.
For more information or to schedule you event, please email Gallery Director Jennifer Price or call 770-394-4019.