Rent the historic Spruill Gallery for your event
The charming Spruill Gallery farmhouse, set in the heart of Dunwoody and the Perimeter area, is a unique and special event space. Built in 1867-1905, this historic home offers a warm and welcoming environment.
Enjoy the old country home, contemporary art exhibits and outdoor garden while celebrating your event. The gallery can accommodate groups of up to 50 people, and there are several attractive sites outdoors to accommodate larger groups.
View the Gallery Blog
$500/ 3 hour period; $100 each additional hour
Evenings and weekends:
$800/ 3 hour period; $150 each additional hour
- Securing the event date must be arranged one month in advance.
- A 50% deposit based on the estimated cost is required to hold the date. The final payment is due the day of the event.
- A fee of $100 will be deducted from the deposit for event cancellations.
- A fee of $50 will be charged for a change of the event date within a week of the event
- access to gallery and grounds
- one (or two) gallery staff member(s)
- Tables and chairs are not provided
- The gallery is not equipped with a working kitchen
- Handicap accessible
- Ample parking provided on site
Contact us for more information or to rent our Gallery space!