- Location : 4681 Ashford Dunwoody Road Atlanta, GA 30338
Directions l Find us
- Phone: 770-394-4019
- Hours: Tues - Sat 11am - 6:30pm
- For details on our Gallery events, please visit our Gallery Blog
- Rent us!
Please note: Gallery closed over Easter weekend!
"LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER"
Spruill Gallery presents the revival of the popular exhibit, Looks Good on Paper. Submissions of works on paper from artists throughout the city have been gathered for this unique show which allows for both rising and established talent to be shown together creating a dynamic exhibition that features a wide variety of styles and mediums sure to wet the palette of every taste.
- Dates: Feb 14 - Apr 19, 2014
- Opening Reception: Thur, Feb 13 6-9pm
With the beginning of a new year comes a Artists beget fortuitous ideas. Live on the edge and don’t be frightened to explore your creative side with a new technique or medium. All artist experiments are welcome in the Spring quarter exhibit, Invent.
- April 7 – May 14, 2014
- Reception: Wednesday May 14, 6-8pm
- Drop off work March 28 – April 4
- Location : 5339 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody, GA, 30338
Directions l Find us
- Phone: 770-394-3447
- Hours: Open Mon - Sat 9 am-5 pm
Sat 9 am - noon
"It's your move"
With the beginning of a new year comes a fresh start and the onset of many new things. Sometimes the first step is the hardest but when you finally make a move you begin the process. In this show students and instructors reflect on how their first moves of this year will motivate their creativity in the coming year.
- February 6 – March 14, 2014
- Reception: Wednesday March 5, 6-8pm
- Drop off work January 21 - 29
The Rick Berman Raku Experience
A Two-day Participation Workshop with Rick Berman. This is a participation workshop and you will be able to use Ricks glazing and decorating techniques. Your work will be fired during the workshop. Lunch is included both days with your fee. A supply list will be available on our website. This workshop is designed for all skill levels of ceramic experience.
- 2 Sessions: Sat Apr, 26 and Sun Apr 27, 2014
- 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Non-Member $165.00 Members $145.00