Submit artwork created in your Spruill Arts classes!
February 1 – March 9, 2017
The exhibit is only open to current Spruill Arts Students & Instructors.
Spruill Arts Showcase Information:
- Closing Reception, Thursday March 9, 6-8pm
- Work by Spruill Center Students and Instructors in all mediums – up to 3 pieces per artist
- 2D – furnish ready for hanging, simple frame with wire, name printed on back of each piece
- 3D – furnish ready for display, name printed on back or bottom of each piece
- Must deliver to Spruill Education Center, 5339 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
- DELIVERY DATES: January 20-26, 2017
- Bring art and paperwork to Bob’s office in Room 19 (main office) between 9:00am – 5:00pm
- PICK-UP WORK: at the closing reception on March 9, or by March 15, 2017